Abstract authors selected as poster presenters at the WMIC are now eligible to compete for a $500 travel supplement sponsored by our WMIC exhibitors. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to select a limited number of posters that represent ‘best’ utilization of their commercialized technology in molecular imaging research. Participation in this award track is entirely voluntary and requires specific actions to be completed prior to the deadline.
Presenters will be nominated by Program Leadership to participate in the award track. To request nomination, the presenting author must agree to and meet the following:
- Apply before March 11, 2016 through the “Awards” step of the abstract submission site.
- Be the presenting author of the accepted abstract. Only abstracts accepted as posters at the 2016 WMIC meeting will be considered.
- Ensure that ALL authors in the abstract wish the abstract to be considered and have agreed to participate.
- Recognize that abstracts under consideration (as published in meeting proceedings) will be made available for review by 2016 WMIC exhibitors prior to the meeting.
- Submit up to three (3) key words or short phrases that identify commercial molecular imaging technologies specifically used in the collection of data in the reported study. Key words must be recognizable to individuals familiar with molecular imaging research and include the company and type of technology used to allow program leadership to pair abstracts with potential supporting exhibitors.
Example: (1) “Company X”, small animal PET scanner; (2) “Company Y”, radiochemistry module; (3) “Company Z”, clinical MRI scanner.
NOTE: Abstracts and posters presented at the meeting will remain the sole property of the presenting authors. However, because the information you submit must be reviewed by the corresponding companies listed in your keywords, please do not submit abstracts describing results that you do not wish to publicize prior to the WMIC meeting. Award winning abstract authors will be notified at least two months prior to the 2016 WMIC.
Questions regarding Awards can be sent to Andrea Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org