On behalf of the Women in Molecular Imaging Network Interest Group, the Women in Molecular Imaging Scholar Awards are granted to presenters of meritorious scientific papers at WMIC Annual Meetings.
Eligibility requirements to be considered for the award are:
- Apply before March 11, 2016: the abstract submission deadline through the “Awards” step of the abstract submission site.
- Be a full-time scientist-in-training who is a graduate student, medical student, resident, clinical fellow or equivalent, or postdoctoral fellow.
- Be a current WMIS, ESMI or FASMI member.
- Be the first author of an accepted oral presentation.
- Be listed as the presenting author and available to present the oral abstract at the congress. (Awards are NOT awarded to those who do not personally attend and no one else may present in their place)
- Submit curriculum vitae through the “Awards” step of the abstract submission site by March 11, 2016, the abstract submission deadline.
Award Conditions & Selection:
- Awardees will receive $250 US Dollars
- Selection for these competitive awards will be made after careful consideration of the candidate’s abstract. If an awardee is unable to attend the meeting for which the award is given, the award must be forfeited
- Awardees will receive notification separate from abstract acceptance and scheduling information. Due to the number of submissions, only the awardees will be notified.
- Names of the recipients will be posted on the WMIC website and in the printed Annual Meeting Final Program
Questions regarding Awards can be sent to Andrea Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org