Different parts of the modules were presented at the World Molecular Imaging Congress (WMIC) 2012 in Dublin, Ireland, WMIC 2013 in Savannah, Georgia, USA and at the WMIC 2014 in Seoul, Korea.
Access to the educational modules is free for members of the WMIS as well as to registered attendees of the WMIC meetings in 2012, 2013 and/or 2014.
If you are a current WMIS member or attended the WMIC in 2012, 2013 or 2014 please click here to receive your password for full access to the educational modules.
These educational modules encompass the work of molecular imaging experts from around the world and cover the following topics:
A. Chemistry of Contrast Media
- Basic Considerations about Suitable Modalities and Probes
- Small Molecules
- Particles and Polymers
- Cancer Biology
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Central Nervous System
- Systems Biology and its Link to Molecular Imaging
C. What Life Scientists Should Know about Imaging Modalities
- Optical imaging, Ultrasound, Photoacoustics
- MR Fundamentals for Life Scientists
- Nuclear Imaging: Physical Principles and Instrumentation
D. Postprocessing and Cross Validation
- Modeling and Quantification
- Basics of Imaging Processing
- New Imaging Tools
- Successful Grants and Interesting Presentations
- How to Develop a Clinical Product