View print friendly PDF version of Code of Conduct Guidelines.
As members of the World Molecular Imaging Society, we are responsible for adding value to our field of Science and contributing to the ethical success of the Society. We accept professional responsibility for our individual decisions and actions.
The activities outlined below are strictly prohibited. Any board member, participant or staff member who violates this Code is subject to discipline, up to and including removal from the program, and the society.
- Abusive language towards a board member, a staff member, volunteer or another participant.
- Bringing onto the WMIC property dangerous or unauthorized materials such as explosives, firearms, weapons or other similar items.
- Discourtesy or rudeness to a board member, fellow participant, staff member or volunteer.
- Verbal, physical or visual harassment of a board member, another participant, staff member or volunteer.
- Actual or threatened violence toward any individual or group.
- Conduct endangering the life, safety, health or well-being of others.
- Failure to follow any agency policy or procedure.
- Bullying or taking unfair advantage of any participant.
I have read and I understand the World Molecular Imaging Code of Conduct. I agree to abide by the rules described above and understand that I may be removed as a participant if I violate any of these rules.